- General examination, immunization and treatment of dogs and cats
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- Digital X-Ray & Ultrasound imaging
- Housecalls to established clients (**Suspended as of 3/2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic concerns**)
- Laboratory tests
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
Although Dr. Galluch is a general practitioner, one of her main interests is reproductive medicine, or theriogenology. Not all general practitioners have a comfort level with this area of expertise. She can provide the following services for canines:
- Breeding soundness exams
- Artificial insemination
- Semen collection and evaluation
- OFA hip and elbow radiographs
- Ovulation timing (using vaginal cytology and progesterone levels)
- Pregnancy confirmation and gestational age approximation (by ultrasound)
- Litter size approximation via radiograph (x-ray)
- Elective caesarian (if progesterone timed)
Dr. Galluch is very open to working with feline breeders as well but has had limited opportunity to do so. If interested in utilizing any of these services, please call for more information.
- Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (packages available to save you money!)
- Wound Treatment
- Post-surgical Treatment
- Bladder Treatment
We now offer medical boarding!
Abbott Road Animal Hospital is proud to annouce that we now offer medical boarding to pets that have medical conditions and need daily medications. You can rest easy knowing that your pet is in the care of our veterinary staff. This service is available to clients as well as non-clients.
For more information, please call our office. (716) 648-1340
If you have scheduled boarding dates with us, please download and complete both of the forms below to speed up your pet’s check-in process!
We offer a 15% discount to service dogs!
Proper certification & documentation must be presented