Thank you for entrusting us with your pet’s care!
We are happy to welcome you to the Abbott Road Animal Hospital family. Before your visit, here are a few things you should know:
- If it is your first visit with us, or your first visit with a new pet, please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for time to prepare your chart and complete any paperwork.
- We recommend you bring a fresh stool sample to your appointment for testing to make sure your pet is parasite free.
- If your pet is particularly nervous or reactive around other pets, please feel free to leave them in the car and come in to let us know you have arrived. Feliway sprayed towels and Adaptil sprayed bandannas are in baskets in the waiting room to help calm nervous pets. We try our best to load appointments into examination rooms quickly to reduce unnecessary stress.
- If you need assistance getting your pet to and from the building, please feel free to come in and ask. You can even call us from your vehicle if you have mobility concerns! We are more than happy to assist you in any way possible.
- To expedite your check in, feel free to download, print, and fill out our New Client Information Form prior to your visit. Please make sure you bring your pet’s medical records with you to the visit as well.
- If you are a veteran who qualifies for our 15% Thank A Vet Discount, please bring a form of ID that identifies your veteran or military status.