Puppy Wellness Program includes:
- Doctor wellness exams, up to 4 veterinary visits and 1 technichian visit. One wellness exam can be exhanged for a sick visit.
- Vaccination series for Distemper, Parvo, and Adeno viruses every 3-4 weeks until 16 weeks of age.
- Rabies vaccination after 12 weeks of age
- Kennel Cough vaccine
- Fecal exams to achieve a negative result, up to 3 sample.
- Deworming medication to treat for roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, tapeworm & coccidia if indicated.
- One ear cytology to check for mites & infection.
- HomeAgain Microchip identification (includes activation fee & first year enrollment)
- Monthly heatworm preventative/intestinal parasite control (Heartgard Plus) until 7 months of age.
- First month of "Advantage II" flea control or "Advantix II" flea/tick control application
- Heartworm testing at 7 months of age
- One courtesy nail trim with instructions
- One courtesy ear cleaning with instructions
- Puppy Care Kit
Puppies that are at rish for exposure to the Lepto
virus may need an additional vaccine. This will be determined by the veterinarian during your well visit. The Lepto vaccine series would be an additional fee if
Package does not include:
- Additional cost for flea and tick prevention beyond first month
- Heartworm preventative beyond 7 months of age
- Treatments, medications, or additional diagnostics associated with injury or illness.