Kitten Wellness Program includes:
- Doctor Wellness Exams, up to 4 veterinary visits. One wellness exam can be exhanged for a sick visit.
- Vaccination series for protection against Feline Rhinotraceitis, Calici Virus, and Panleukopenia Virus until 16 weeks of age.
- Rabies vaccination after 12 weeks of age
- FELV (Feline Leukemia) and FIV (Feline AIDs) testing
- Fecal exams to achieve a negative result, up to 3 samples.
- Deworming medication to treat for roundworm, hookworm, whipworm & tapeworm.
- One ear cytology to check for mites.
- HomeAgain Microchip identification (includes activation fee & first year enrollment)
- First month "Advantage II" flea control or "Advantage Multi" flea/heartworm/intestinal parasite prevention application.
- Kitten Care Kit
Kittens that are at risk for exposure to the Feline Leukemia virus may need an additional
vaccine. This will be determined by the veterinarian during your well visit. The Feline Leukemia vaccine series would be an additional fee if required.
Package does not include:
- Additional cost for flea and heartworm prevention beyond the first month.
- Treatments, medications, or additional diagnostics associated with injury or illness.